28 Days of Magic #5
So it’s Day 5 and today we’ve hit upon a subject that has been an issue for me for a very long time. I had never really thought about and been grateful for all the things I had been blessed with. It had never occurred to me that I had been preventing more good things from entering my life by belittling their great value to me. I had taken for granted all that I was given. Well no more!!
Let’s start this day with the lessons of Day 5 #28daysofMagic
1. I am so grateful for all that I have been given: money, clothes, the roof over my head, the food on my table, the bed I sleep in and all the other things that make my life so comfortable.
2. I am so grateful for all the money that has come to me, be it from working, receiving, being gifted something, etc. It has all been a blessing and I so appreciate it coming my way!
3. I am so grateful for all the lessons I have learned from earning money and receiving it. It has steered me and helped me make wise decisions, and continues to guide me in the years to come.
4. I am so grateful for the generosity others have shown me in providing me with gifts, meals, wonderful advice on how to grow wealth and how to give back.
5. I am so grateful for the opportunities provided to me and those that are coming my way. There literally are a countless number of ways to create and build wealth.
6. I am so grateful that I have realized that wealth is not just money, it is how many friends you have, how much you are able to give back and ultimately is merely a form of energy.
7. I am so grateful that wealth can be had by anyone and everyone. We just have to let it in.
8. I am so grateful for all the energy I receive and am able to give back. It changes form and turns into amazing acts of kindness and generosity.
9. I am so grateful that I always seem to be able to find everything I need, and whenever I wish, much more than I need. Anytime, anywhere!
10. I am so grateful for change, and when things change, all kinds of new things, opportunities, people with amazing ideas come to be. I am one of them. What an exciting time!