28 Days of Magic #28 The Last Day?
Day 28 #28daysofMagic
So for me, this is the last day of posting related to Rhonda Byrne’s The Magic. It’s Day 28 for me, but I will continue to read, cheer on, and feel the power of gratitude for everyone who has started this journey with me and are working towards their goal. I read every word. Those that have been so kind and supportive of my efforts, I feel so privileged to be in your presence and hope I can continue to do the same for you. I leave these posts up for anyone to read in hopes that they will find some strength or inspiration from them. Maybe someone else will see it, see that I took this wonderful journey and will want to try it for themselves. The past 28 days I have posted ten things that I have felt gratitude for each day, which makes 280 things I’ve been grateful for! Some may have been the same kind of post, but to think and feel gratitude for that many things, you can’t help but be positively affected by those feelings. And I have to tell you, I really like feeling that way! So much so, we’ll most certainly do another 28 days of gratitude again sometime soon. In the meantime, we are going to be starting something else. There is a technique called Tapping, or sometimes referred to as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) which I have done in the past to partially help heal a few old wounds that kept coming back to affect me. We will be doing a seven day exercise in tapping, which I hope you will also join me in. It’s going to be free, I already wrote a seven day manual for it. Just need to make some videos to help along with the lessons. I just wanted to share another thing that has brought tremendous healing for me. Maybe you as well! So like we do every day, here are my ten things I am grateful for today:
1) I am so grateful for this 28 day exercise in gratitude. There really is such power in feeling grateful! So much we are beginning to understand again and reintroduce into our lives.
2) I am so grateful for being on the same energy level as many others who have either supported me or joined me on this personal mission to create a better world for ourselves.
3) I am so grateful for the chance to re-prioritize my life again. Even though I have re-opened the doors to wealth and abundance, I also realize the payback in unselfish, universally impactful efforts to help one another. “Whoever has gratitude will be given more, and he or she will have it in abundance. Whoever does not have gratitude, even what he or she has will be taken from him or her.” We become magnets for things we feel grateful for!
4) I am so grateful for this new trading software I have just setup today. In just a short few hours, I have been able to make a two percent profit off my investment. I look forward to it creating the same results for me daily.
5) I am so grateful for the health and well-being of me and my family. We are making tremendous strides in healing our bodies and our minds.
6) I am so grateful for the collective wisdom that I have been able to tap into. It talks to me when I need it most and has helped guide me to bigger and better things.
7) I am also so grateful for the signs that I am doing well. They are all around me, and help guide me to my next stop along the journey. They come in many forms: people, places, sounds, sights, timing, “coincidences”, etc., etc. I just need to be open to receiving.
8) I am so grateful for the diversity of people I meet. They have so many different interests and dreams. But we can all get together and find our own brand of happiness, as well as help each other get theirs!
9) I am so grateful for my teachers who truly lived fulfilled and have moved on from this Earth. They lived as examples of what I could be, parts of me that I take with and make a part of my wonderful life.
10) I am so grateful for the infinite number of combinations and ways of living a good life. We don’t have to be the same. We just have to truly live this life with passion and gratitude and love for what we do. And with that, I want to thank you for you trying your best to be YOU!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!