28 Days of Magic #27
Day 27 #28daysofMagic
So here we are at Day 27 of Rhonda Byrne’s The Magic. I hope you are beginning to feel the magic of believing in yourself and what it can mean for you. Because living a life of uncertainty, doubt or fear means not being in charge of your life. Forget how you (before this exercise) have negative feelings towards someone else, the abuse you put yourself through does the worst damage to your life than anything or anyone else. But as Rhonda says, “When you are grateful to be the person (you see) in the mirror, feelings of dissatisfaction, discontentment, disappointment or I’m-not-good-enough completely disappear. And with them, every dissatisfying, discontenting, and disappointing circumstance in your life magically disappears too.” So say “thank you” to that amazing person you see in the mirror. Treat that person right and he/she will take you places beyond your dreams!
So here are my ten gratitudes for today:
1) I am so grateful for the contrast of good days as well as bad days, but I am also grateful for the power to ultimately choose whether I want to have a bad day or a good day. It’s all up to me!
2) I am so grateful to have been given the awesome responsibility of taking care and using this remarkable vehicle called Markham. Thank you so much for giving me the POWER to thrive and feel joy! I love the way my condition is improving in all areas every day!
3) I am so grateful for the peace and quiet I experience late at night. This is the time I choose to use my creativity or reflect upon the day and all the great things that happened to me .
4) I am so grateful for all the people who read my posts. I so appreciate you’re giving your time to this and being able to share my gratitude with you.
5) I am so grateful for the twenty-four hour grocery store right below us. I can go anytime I choose to and purchase foods that nourish me and make me stronger.
6) I am so grateful to live in a neighborhood where I can walk to restaurants, transportation, doctors, etc. How convenient it is to live in such an area!
7) I am grateful to also live so close to “the happiest place on Earth”, Tokyo Disneyland. I get to see the fireworks nearly every evening, and be reminded that each day, there are children visiting who are having fun and enjoying time with their parents.
8) I am so grateful for those people who never gave up on me and believed in the greatness that lies within me. You have helped me achieve things that I could never have done myself. Together we have co-created such wonderful things!
9) I am so grateful for people who continue to dream and go for it with all their passion! I love supporting you and building the hope and energy of “dreamers” like us! Together, we will show the world that love, passion and kindness mean something!!!
10) I am so grateful for this path that I walk on. It may not be the easiest way to get to the goal, but it is really not the destination, but the journey I take that is so sweet. So many things I experience, so many wonderful people I meet along the way – that is why I am here, now, on this Earth. There is no greater joy or purpose for me than to walk this path.