28 Days of Magic #20
Day 20 #28daysofMagic
Happy Day 20 of Rhonda Byrne’s The Magic. So what do we get when we are running on all cylinders? We get something so unstoppable, you just have to let it run. And when that is something purposeful, passionate and so right for you, it just feels like the smoothest ride you’ve ever taken. Of course I’m not talking about a car or a ride on an ultra-fast bullet train. More like the “train” of your life. Day 20 of The Magic gives us a chance to accelerate and run on all cylinders (body, mind, spirit). I hope you enjoy this day like I have.
1) I am so grateful to have met Richard and Kara from Washington DC, who are visiting Tokyo. Took a great photo of them in front of a shrine today. So glad to be of help to them, guiding them to their next destination.
2) I am so happy and grateful for being able to stay in such a positive state all day. My mind and my feelings were so great today. I felt I was really on top of things.
3) I am so grateful to be able to go anywhere I choose around this city. The freedom helps me find new places, people and little (or big) pieces of joy and opportunities to lend a hand.
4) I am so grateful for the growing number of comments towards this 28 day journey. I will never get tired of it! Thank you!
5) I am so happy and grateful (again and again!) for the major fog being lifted from my brain! My mood is so much better and my thinking is clearer. I can move purposefully again. Yeah!!!
6) I am so grateful for this warm day we had in Tokyo today! It’s been a while since I walked around without a coat. And it felt great!
7) I am so grateful and feel so fortunate to be busy with a purpose this week. It’s good to know what I’m doing and why I’m doing it. Each step has a purpose.
8) I am so grateful that this is another month I have been able to pay all the bills and make sure the plan for next month is put into motion. Abundance has arrived and more will come shortly.
9) I am so grateful to be strong enough to walk for hours and hours. Thanks to this body, I get around.
10) I am so grateful to have gotten my voice back. The Abundance and energy in my words has returned!