28 Days of Magic #17
Day 17 #28daysofMagic
So it’s Day 17 of The Magic by Rhonda Byrne, and today we are focusing on the issue of money again. We showed gratitude for the money that has come into our past, now we focus on the future as if it is happening to us right now at this very moment. To get your “future” checks to print out and write, go to
or if that link doesn’t work, https://www.thesecret.tv/gifts-for-you/magiccheck/
This is the perfect time to shift your thoughts, feelings and actions towards the future of your money. Remember, you cannot be grateful for money and be disappointed about money at the same time. Nor can you be worried about money and be grateful for it at the same time. So this is a great opportunity to use your time wisely. Stop the negative thinking. At least that is how I am going to go about it.
Okay, time for my Ten Gratitudes:
1) I am so grateful for another day. I don’t know how many more I have left, maybe thousands of days, maybe hundreds, whatever. Each day is a precious gift to be myself and enjoy the world through my eyes.
2) At the same time, I am grateful to be able to see the world through others’ eyes, listen to their take on subjects, how they see things and what they feel.
3) I am so grateful to see people all around Tokyo trying to make a difference in different ways. Using what they know, or just what they are passionate about, they want to connect and help others. I am grateful for those who have provided me and others with help.
4) I am grateful that there is value in what I know and what I can do for others. The value comes in many forms, money, exchange of ideas, food, services, etc.
5) I am so grateful that money does come into my life easily. The more value I add to others lives, the more I can receive. And the more I can give back to keep the flow running rapidly and smoothly.
6) I am so grateful I can pay my bills with ease. There were times in the past when this was not so easy. I am thankful for the ability to take care of this now.
7) I am so grateful for when I have positive and productive thoughts. When I think positively, that is all I can think about. And the abundance presents itself naturally through The Law of Attraction. It cannot help but happen this way.
8) I am so grateful for my coaches and advisors who are helping me to find my particular “brand”. I am constantly creating myself anew and finding such fun and passion in this journey.
9) I am so grateful for being a part of a group that is working on spreading the world’s wealth more evenly. Wealth and abundance will be spread to more people and help them educate themselves on how to create and grow wealth.
10) I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve and volunteer. It is my honor and privilege to be of service and of use to others.